MSX/Coleco Sprite & Tile Set Editor 126.96.36.199
I have published a new version of my MSX/Coleco Sprite & Tile Set Editor for Windows.
My good friend Claus has been giving it some use and found a couple of bugs, plus had a couple of suggestions.
- Crash when moving the mouse outside the drawing window with the button down
- Shifting the Sprite left would miss the bottom row of pixels
- The number controlling the number of values output no longer needs to be doubled
- Added a button to copy the output text to the clipboard
- Character sets can now be output with Pleter compression.
The installation link is here:
I have included a Donate button if anyone would like to contribute to the cost of the certificate.